Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Jes' Delights as a Featured Lifestyle Blog

Did you see?! Jes' Delights blog was featured as one of the editors' "picks of the day" on Bloggers.com! Not only that, but it was at the very top of the page! Needless to say, I was beyond delighted to wake up to that news over the weekend.

It is always nice to be recognized for the work you do and the best part about this feature is that it has enabled me to connect with so many other bloggers who are out there writing and sharing what they love. And we have connected on Twitter, Pinterest, and more! Thank you all for reading and for your bloggy support. I really appreciate it.




4 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad to see your lovely blog featured and new readers coming over to get hooked. Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! And thanks for your help with my button!!!

      Delete
  2. Im so proud of my sister and your hard work of blogging! WOOT WOOT!

    ReplyDelete